- Great news! At Salsa Party tomorrow (Sat), our salsa instructors are going to have a showcase at 9:30! Be sure to arrive on time not to miss it!!! (Aug 28)
- On September 13, 1985, Super Mario Bros. was born and became one of the most popular game characters in the world. Why not join our Go-karting event on Sep 13 to celebrate their 30th birthday!? (Aug 26)
- Tandem Skydiving event this weekend is fully booked! Another one is scheduled on Jan 1, New Year's Day! Any better day to check your bucket list? (Aug 20)
- Worried about the weather? Sunny forecast over the weekend so take advantage! This Sat, join Yukata Boat Cruise and make lots of friends! Note: Yukata is not just a girl's thing, there are many cool Yukata/Jimbe for guys out there! (Aug 17)
- Our basketball group was featured in Japan's #1 English magazine METROPOLIS and the birth of Tokyo Gaijins is revealed!! The magazine is free and available in the cities and here for online article. (Aug 14)
- Just scheduled a snorkeling trip to Minami Izu Sep 12-13. Time to go swim in crystal clear water and play with some fish! (Aug 12)
- Don't miss our next Mt. Fuji Friendship Hike on Sep 5-6. We have one bus full (of 50 people) but we're organizing a 2nd bus! (Aug 10)
- Dolphin Swimming trip on September is already FULL! Just scheduled another one in October so book now not to miss it! (Aug 6)
- One cannot have enough of fireworks in Japanese summer! This weekend, a very local festival in Okutama after rafting fun or the Tokyo Bay Fireworks @ exclusive and stylish bar?
- Ichinomiya Beach and Fireworks Festival this Sat (Aug 1) still has some spots left! Last minutes signups OK so come join and have some summer fun!
- Thank you for joining the launch of Wine Tasting and Dinner course! Check out the event photos on our Facebook page. The next Wine Tasting event will be announced shortly!!
- Thank you for coming to the Beach Day Trip and Yukata Boat Cruise last Saturday! We have just announced another Yukata Boat Cruise party on Aug 22 due to the popularity so book now not to miss it!
- One of our staff is celebrating his 24th birthday on Shonan Beach this coming Saturday (Jul 25) from 10:30am until 5pm. Around 60 people are expected. Everyone is welcome to join so invite all your friends. The more the merrier. Check Party Details!
- We couldn't remember know how many times we checked the weather forecast before the departure but it turned out to be an awesome weekend in the tropical weather! Tons of fun swimming, cliff jumping, hiking, eating, drinking and dancing and much much more...
Thank you all for joining the trip and hope to see you again!
Participants by country: 24-Indians, 13-Japanese, 10-USA, 5-Italians, 4-Australians, 4-Spanish, 4-Vietnamese, 4-UK, 3-Belgium, 2-Indonesian, 2-Hong Kong, 2-Russians, 2-France, 1-Brazilian, 1-Swedish, 1-Philippines, 1-New Zealand, 1-Irish, 1-South Korean, 1-Taiwanese, 1-Sri Lanka, 1-Pakistani, and 1-Mexican!!!! Big group of 89 people (52M, 37F)!!!!!!!!