Spend the day hiking along the spectacular Jogasaki coastline. This is a 10km trek over a dramatic landscape formed by lava flows. There are beautiful views of the jagged cliffs and stone formations hug the coastline. There will be a chance for a swim, or lazying about on the rocks, or a dip in the tide pool. Finish the day at a nice local outdoor onsen.
This trip features:
- A guided trek along the stunning Izu/Jogasaki coastline.
- Two suspension bridges (The Kadowakizaki bridge is 23m long and 48m high)
- A small lighthouse where on a clear day you can see all the way to Oshima
- A chance to end the trek with a dip in the sea and rock/cliff jumping
- A cool outdoor onsen with free mud masks (until mud supplies last)
- Chance to meet a fun group of outdoor people
Amazing day to enjoy nature where the bush meets the sea.