Another ski/snowboarding trip to our group's favorite snow resort!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at Nozawa Onsen; widely considered by many experienced riders as the best ski resort in Japan in terms of everything (mountain/resort layout, consistent powder, snow and weather, amazing tree runs, backcountry, accessibility/location, apres ski bars, onsens, traditional town and very friendly locals)
- Two (2) full days of ski/snowboarding in mid-winter where snow condition is normally at it's best
- Delicious fusion dinner.
- Late checkout (you can stay in your room until we leave)
- Thirteen (13) FREE public onsens
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lessons from Certified Instructors
- 3,000yen discount for beginners and ski/snowboarding first-timers (No lift pass will be provided)
- Intermediate and advanced lessons available (4,000yen/hour)
- 7:45pm Friday (Feb 26) departure to make the most out of your weekend
- Apres-ski party at our local friendly bar (Karaoke Heaven Bar)
Looking forward to the snow and good times!