Come spend a snowy white and merry X'mas weekend with us! Hohohoho!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at (by far) the largest ski resort in Japan
- Two (2) full days in the mountains
- Well located hotel (almost ski-in/ski-out) near Yakebitaiyama; the best ski area in Shiga Kogen
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lessons from Certified Instructors
- 3,000yen discount for beginners and ski/snowboarding first-timers (No lift pass will be provided)
- Intermediate and advanced lessons available (3,000yen/hour)
- 7:45pm Friday (Dec 18) departure to make the most out of your weekend
- Ski/snowboarding in Santa costume
- X'mas costume party on Saturday night
- Chance to see the snow monkeys enjoying the hot spring on Sunday (Optional)
Shiga Kogen sits high up in the mountainous regions of Nagano. Because of it's location and elevation, there is more snow at this resort at this time of the year than any other ski resorts in the Nagano/Niigata area.
Looking forward to spending a white and merry X'mas on the slopes with you!