|What is Tokyo Gaijins?||
• Tokyo Gaijins, or TG in short, is an event club/company. We organize a wide variety of events; outdoors, sports, parties, leisure and recreation, almost everywhere in Japan.
|Can Japanese join?||
• Yes, of course! Everyone is welcome to join regardless of nationality.
|Can I join an event on my own?||
• Yes, you can join alone! 25% of the participants on each event join on their own and made friends.
|What is the average age bracket?||
• The average age is around 30. The oldest participant that joined an event so far is age 68 and the youngest is 1 year old.
|What is the Foreigners/Japanese ratio?||
• The ratio is around 70% foreigners and 30% Japanese.
|What is the male/female ratio?||
• More girls than guys in this group. The ratio is around 45% male and 55% female.
|How many members?||
• Our current mailing list has about 5,000 subscribers.
|How to join and become a member?|
|Is there a membership fee?||
• There is no membership fee!
|Is this a non-profit organization?||
• No, its not! This is an event and travel company. We organize cool events (outdoor activities, sports, parties, etc.) and charge every participants a fee.