Tokyo Gaijins Futsal Club
• Tokyo Gaijins organizes pick-up futsal games regularly on weekends and some week nights.
We play 5 on 5 (including the goalie) pick-up futsal games at Aquafield Shibakoen and/or at Shibaura Chuo koen Sports Field, both outdoor courts with artificial turf. We have a total of around 920 members/subscribers on our mailing list. 80% of the members are foreigners from all over the globe and about 20% are Japanese. An average of around 12~18 players participate every session including 1~2 female players. Male/female, all nationalities and levels are welcome.
Come play futsal with us!
How to join:
• Read the membership, rules and guidelines carefully.
• Fill-up the membership form .
• Join the futsal mailing list.
• Check upcoming games (may subject to change).
• Receive the "official futsal session schedule" by email from the organizer.
• Read/follow the instructions on the email carefully.
• Print the venue map.
• Show up on the day.
• Pay the fee to the person in-charge before the game, play and have fun.
Rules and guidelines:
• Kids are strictly prohibited.
• Make sure you bring proper futsal shoes or trainers. Soccer cleats/studs are not allowed.
• Smoking, eating and drinking alcoholic beverage are prohibited.
• No fighting or use of abusive words towards other players, and unnacceptable behaviours.
• The organizer and the person in-charge of the game reserves the right to cancel or reject your membership at anytime if you violate these guidelines.
• The fee is 1,000yen/session/player (1,200yen from mid-June until mid-September) and it is collected on the court by the person in-charge before the start of the session.
• We don't charge any membership or cancellation fee but there's a rare case that the session will be overcrowded of players, resulting to limited amount of playing time, and we still charge you the same amount.
• The amount collected goes to pay for the court rent, team registration, transportation allowance, services rendered by the organizer, the person in-charge of the game, the person that books the court and other miscellaneous expenses.
• Please be aware that we are PROVIDING SERVICE not doing business
Playing time guidelines:
• Maximum of 10 players for a one hour session and 20 players for a 2 hour session.
• Average time per game is set at 7 minutes.
• Rotation to play goalie is every other goal of whichever team.
• Everyone play the same amount of time (in theory).
• The person in-charge of the session is totally in control of the substitution of players.
• "King of the court" rule doesn't apply. However, winning team are always prioritized on every substitution.
|Nov 16||Sat||11am~12pm||Aquafield Shibakoen||Email email@example.com to RSVP|
|Nov 16||Sat||1pm~2||Aquafield Shibakoen||Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP|
• Take note that these schedule/s may change so please subscribe to the futsal mailing list to get the official schedule by email, to be sent by the organizer.