Tokyo Gaijins organizes pick-up futsal games regularly on weekends and some week nights.
We play 5 on 5 (including the goalie) pick-up futsal games at Aquafield Shibakoen and/or at Shibaura Chuokoen Sports Field, both outdoor courts with artificial turf. We have over 1,000 members/subscribers on our mailing list. 80% of the players are foreigners from all over the globe and about 20% are Japanese. An average of around 12~18 players participate every session including 1~2 female players. Reasonable skill level is a MUST!
Come play futsal with us!
Reasonable skill level is a MUST!
- Kids are strictly prohibited.
- Make sure you bring proper futsal shoes or trainers. Soccer cleats/studs are not allowed.
- Smoking, eating and drinking alcoholic beverage are prohibited.
- No fighting or use of abusive words towards other players, and unnacceptable behaviours.
- The organizer and the person in-charge of the game reserves the right to cancel or reject your membership at anytime if you violate these guidelines.
Just a casual and friendly pickup futsal
- Maximum of 10 players for a one hour session and 20 players for a 2 hour session.
- Average time per game is set at 8 minutes.
- Rotation to play goalie is every other goal of whichever team.
- Everyone play the same amount of time (in theory).
- The person in-charge of the session is totally in control of the substitution of players.
- "King of the court" rule doesn't apply. However, winning team are always prioritized on every substitution.