Minato-ku Sports Center Arena Map
- From Tamachi station (JR line), take the east exit, turn left and walk straight for about 4mins.
- The Minato-ku Sports Center is a huge building so you won't miss it.
- You need to go to the reception on the 3rd floor and tell them that you're there to play basketball, volleyball or badminton with Tokyo Gaijins.
- They will give you a white ticket (with bar code) to enter the gym premises.
- No need to pay anything at the reception. The basketball/volleyball/badminton fee will be collected on the court by the person in-charge.
- The basketball/volleyball/badminton arena is on the 5th floor of the building unless otherwise noted.
- Please allow enough time to walk from Tamachi station, enter the building and make it to the actual gym/arena (around 15minutes).
- Check train times and connections HERE.