A crazy local winter festival that surely you don't wanna miss!
This Trip Features;
- Dosojin Fire Festival; one of the craziest festivals in Japan
- Free sake (Japanese wine) at the fire festival
- See the snow monkeys enjoying the natural hot spring at Jigokudani monkey park
- Try the 13 free public onsens. A unique cultural experience.
- Three (3) full days of ski/snowboarding at Nozawa Onsen; widely considered by many as the best ski resort in Japan in lots of aspects; mountain/resort layout, consistent powder, snow and weather, amazing tree runs, backcountry, accessibility/location, apres ski bars, onsens, traditional town and very friendly locals
- 7:45pm Friday (Jan 13) departure to make the most out of this trip
- Good western dinner and buffet breakfast
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson
- 3,000yen discount for beginners and ski/snowboarding first-timers (No lift pass will be provided)
- Intermediate and advanced lessons available (4,000yen/hour)
- Fun apres-ski parties
Important note: You need to take January 16 (Monday) off to join this amazing trip.
Free booze and flames with some onsening snow monkeys! This weekend is going to be a riot! 😉