A leisurely and relaxing day trip visiting some of Japan's beautiful places!
This trip features;
- Shiraito Falls; is ranked among the best and most beautiful waterfalls in Japan. The 150 meter wide cascade is fed by the volcano's spring water and flows off the edge of a 20 meter high cliff in thin white streams that resemble hanging threads of silk - hence its name.
- Fuji Shibazakura Festival; is one of the best and most popular places to see shibazakura in Japan. Approximately 800,000 stalks of shibazakura of different varieties on display, producing delightful fields of pink, white and purple colors in different hues. Very photogenic!
- Mt. Fuji; is Japan's most famous mountain. Together with the shibazakura, you'll be able to see one of the best views of the iconic mountain with it's snow capped peak during this time of the year.
- Akafuji Wine Cellar; is a local wine cellar where we can taste (for free) and buy some local wines.
- Fuji Yurari Spa; indoor/outdoor onsen/spa with a dramatic sunset view of Mt. Fuji.
Come join the fun!