An outdoor and culture adventure for all ages!
This Trip Features;
- Three (3) prefectures in one weekend; Gifu - Toyama - Nagano
- Shirakawago; Traditional houses with thatched and steep roofs called Gassho-Zukuri and it's a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hida Takayama; An old town famous for its well-preserved quarter with Edo-style streets
- Shomyo Falls; Tumbling 350m amidst a cloud of mist is Japan’s tallest waterfall
- Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route; Pronounced “Alpen” Route is known as the “Roof of Japan” and passes through the dynamic scenery of Mt. Tateyama in the Japan Alps traversing using a variety of vehicles
- Murodo; The highest point (2,500m) on the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route with breathtaking view of Mt. Tateyama reflecting on Mikurigaike
- Kurobe Dam; Japan's tallest (186m) and most picturesque dam
- Gorgeous red and yellow autumn leaves
*November 4 Monday is a Japanese National Holiday
Join us for this absolutely awesome autumn adventure exploring Japanese outdoors and culture at its best!