Go-karting on public road! When the sun is going down and the city lights are shining brighter, we will explore Asakusa and see Sky Tree in many different colors. A little break for some warm drink at the bottom of Sky Tree from chilly but exciting night drive.
Put on some lights, play some crazy tunes on loud speakers, and drive around your favorite part of town! Expect a lot of pedestrians and drivers take many pictures of you! ;)
Another Only-In-Japan experience!
Private session is available in convenience with your schedule! Just inquire to email@example.com.
YOU NEED A DRIVER'S LICENSE THAT IS VALID IN JAPAN!
Go-karting on public road
- Meet at 2:30pm at JR Akihabara station, Electric Town Exit, righthand side, in front of AKB 48 Cafe & Shop [Map]
- Walk to the Go-kart parking area
- Put your costumes on
- Orientation/safety briefing
- Practice driving at the go-kart parking area
- Drive up from Akihabara to Asakusa
- Short stop and photo shoot at Asakusas's famous Sky Tree
- Drive back to Akihabara
- Return the go-karts around 5:30pm
- Have some drinks with people you've met on the event (Optional)
Drive around town in costume
- 2 hour go-kart rental fee
- Gasoline refill
- Photos of the event
- Driving guides
- Organizing fee
- Costume rental
- Accident insurance
- 8% consumption tax
- Chance to meet people and make new friends
Space left: 0 out of 0