Two (2) days of snow fun at two (2) World and Olympic class snow resorts!
January 8 Monday is a Japanese National Holiday!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at two (2) World and Olympic class snow resorts; Happo and Hakuba Cortina
- Two (2) full days in the mountains
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson from Certified Instructors
- 3,000yen discount for beginners (No lift pass provided)
- 7:45pm Saturday (Jan 6) departure to make the most out of the trip
- Nice and clean hotel just for our group
- Apres-ski party
Let's go explore and ride the great Hakuba Alps!