Experience the absolute autumn beauty of the Tohoku Region!
This Trip Features;
- Three (3) prefectures in one weekend; Ibaraki, Fukushima and Yamagata
- The spectacular sight of 32,000 Red Kochia (pompom balls) at Hitachi Seaside Park
- Short trek to see the gorgeous Goshikinuma (five color ponds) surrounded by colorful autumn leaves
- Beautiful autumn leaves while driving along the Zao Echoline Road
- Breathtaking views of Okama Crater Lake and the surrounding mountain sceneries
- Short hike up to Kumanodake (Mt. Zao's highest peak @1,841m) for the more adventurous ones ;p
- Zao Onsen Dairotenburo; one of the best and most beautiful outdoor onsens in Japan
Join us for this fantastic autumn adventure for all ages!