Spend the day trekking along the spectacular Jogasaki coastline of the Izu Peninsula and the famous seven waterfalls of Kawazu!
This trip features;
- Stunning and dramatic Izu/Jogasaki coastline
- Beautiful views of jagged cliffs and stone formations hugging the coastline
- Kadowakizaki Suspension Bridge (23m long and 48m high)
- Lighthouse where on a clear day you can see all the way to Oshima
- Izu Shiki Flower Park
- Kawazu 7 waterfalls
- Amagisou Spa's outdoor onsen right on the bank of the river and next to Odaki; the beautiful and biggest amongst the 7 waterfalls
A great early summer adventure trip!