A cheap one day trip to begin your 2017-2018 Snow Season!
Kagura is one of the highest elevated snow resorts in Japan, and each year receives one of the earliest snowfalls. It is also one of the few resorts that operates as early as November to accommodate the early birds. This year, Kagura is scheduled to open on Nov 18.
Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson are being offered!!!
Let's shake those rusty legs on this warmup run! Come join the snow fun!!!
Ski/snowboarding at huge snow resorts
- Meet in Shinjuku at 6:20am
- Get on the bus
- Catch up with your sleep and/or chat with other members and get excited
- Short stop for breakfast on the way
- Arrive at Mitsumata ropeway around 9:30am
- Get the gear on
- Get on the ropeway and gondola up to Kagura
- Ski/snowboarding (10am-3:30pm)
- Get on the gondola and ropeway back to Mitsumata
- Walk to the local onsen
- Relax in the onsen
- Change clothes/get ready
- Get on the bus at 5pm
- Short stop for food/snacks on the way
- Arrive back in Shinjuku around 8:30pm
- Exchange contact info with people you've met on the trip