3 days of snow fun at one of the largest and most popular ski areas in Japan!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at Kagura and Naeba
- Three (3) full days in the mountains
- FREE beginners ski/snowboarding lessons (in English)
- 5,000yen discount for beginners (No lift pass will be provided)
- 7:45pm Friday (Jan 11) departure to make the most out of your weekend
- Fun apres-ski parties at some of the local bars in town
Kagura is one of the most popular snow resorts in Japan and its biggest draw is the quality of powder snow due to its high altitude. The ski area also has easy access to the backcountry area that attracts expert riders from all over the world.
Naeba has easy and long slopes beginners, challenging trails for advanced skiers, as well as terrain parks for all level riders. At night, the bottom slopes are beautifully illuminated for night ski/snowboarding. However, the fun doesn’t stop at Naeba, as the 5.5 km Dragondola, Japan's longest gondola, connects Naeba with the neighbouring Kagura Ski Resort. Together the two resorts form “Mt. Naeba”.
Don't miss on this 3-day of snow fun!