Come join the 1st ski/snowboarding trip of the 2017-2018 Ski Season!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at Kagura and Naeba
- Two (2) full days in the mountians
- FREE beginners ski/snowboarding lesson
- 5,000yen discount for beginners (No lift pass will be provided)
- 7:45pm Friday (Dec 8) departure to make the most out of your weekend
- Apres-ski party
Kagura is one of the highest elevated snow resorts in Japan, and each year receives one of the earliest snowfalls. It is also one of the few resorts that operates as early as November to accommodate the early birds. This year, Kagura is scheduled to open on Nov 23.
Naeba is one of the largest and most popular snow resorts in Japan, visited by hundreds of thousands of people every year. At this time of the year, the top of Naeba is already covered in snow, and they have two high speed gondolas to take you up there. Snow machines make riding from top to bottom possible, allowing you to enjoy longer runs and to shake out those rusty legs.
Don't miss the fun!!!