Year-end ski/snowboarding at Myoko Suginohara!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at Myoko Suginohara
- Two (2) full days in the mountains
- Clean lodge (just for our group)
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding
- 3,000yen discount for beginners and snowboarding first-timers (No lift pass will be provided)
- 7:45pm Friday (Dec 29) departure to make the most out of this trip
- Apres-party at one of the local bars at Akakura main town
Myoko Suginohara Resort is extremely famed as one of the highest-caliber ski slopes in Japan, with 1,124m in vertical drop and the longest ski run at an unbelievable distance of 8.5km in length. This course has everything any skier/snowboarder could desire with the runs being wide open or tree lined.
This is going to be an epic 'Year-end' powder trip!