Year-end ski/snowboarding at one of the best ski areas in Japan; Myoko Kogen!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at Myoko Suginohara and Lotte Arai
- Three (3) full days in the mountains
- Clean lodge (just for our group)
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding
- 3,000yen discount for beginners and snowboarding first-timers (No lift pass will be provided)
- 7:45pm Friday (Dec 28) departure to make the most out of this trip
- Apres-ski parties at one of the local bars in Akakura
Myoko Suginohara is extremely famed as one of the highest-caliber ski slopes in Japan, with 1,124m in vertical drop and the longest ski run at an unbelievable distance of 8.5km in length. This course has everything any skier/snowboarder could desire with the runs being wide open or tree lined.
Lotte Arai is a "new old" resort ski resort, and like the other Myoko snow resorts, gets dumped on with lots of snow – an average of about 15m+ of Japow each year. Somewhat rare for a Japanese ski resort, skiing here includes some above treeline terrain (sub-alpine) in wide open powder bowls. The resort has some avalanche controlled areas where off-piste ski/snowboarding is permitted.
This is going to be an epic 'Year-end' powder trip!