A 3-day weekend mid-winter snow adventure at two great ski resorts with amazing powder runs!
January 13 (Monday) is a Japanese public holiday :)
This Trip Features;
- Three (3) full days in the mountains in mid-winter
- Ski/snowboarding at Myoko Suginohara (1-day) and Nozawa Onsen (2-days)
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson
- 6,000yen discount for beginners and skiing first-timers (No lift pass will be provided)
- 7:45pm Jan 10 (Fri) departure to make the most out of 3-day weekend
- Thirteen (13) FREE public onsens (A unique cultural experience)
- Nice (paid) onsens; Furusatonoyu and Sparena
- Apres-ski parties at some local bars
- Chance to meet a lot of snow loving folks and some riding buddies ;p
Nozawa Onsen is considered by many experienced riders as the best ski resort in Japan in many aspects such as mountain/resort size, slopes and layout, consistent snow fall, quality and amount of powder, weather, amazing tree runs, backcountry, accessibility/location, apres ski bars, onsens, traditional town and very friendly locals.
Myoko Suginohara is extremely famed as one of the highest-caliber ski slopes in Japan, with 1,124m in vertical drop and the longest ski run at an unbelievable distance of 8.5km in length. This course has everything any skier/snowboarder could desire with the runs being wide open or tree lined.
Come join the snow fun!