Come spend a snowy white and Merry Christmas weekend with us! Hohohoho!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at Nozawa Onsen; widely considered by many experienced riders as the best ski resort in Japan in many aspects such as mountain/resort size, slopes and layout, consistent snow fall, quality and amount of powder, weather, amazing tree runs, backcountry, accessibility/location, apres ski bars, onsens, traditional town and very friendly locals
- Two (2) days of snow fun
- Well located lodge (just for our group) only a minute walk to Nagasaka gondola
- Thirteen (13) FREE public onsens (A unique cultural experience)
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lessons from Certified Instructors
- 3,000yen discount for beginners and ski/snowboarding first-timers (No lift pass will be provided)
- 7:45pm Friday (Dec 22) departure to make the most out of your Christmas weekend
- Ski/snowboarding in Santa costume
- Christmas costume party on Saturday night (Dec 23)
Can't wait to see Santa on the slopes!