Another epic powder snow weekend at our group's favorite ski resort!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at our group's favorite ski resort; Nozawa Onsen
- Two (2) full days in the mountains
- Thirteen (13) FREE public onsens
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson
- 3,000yen discount for beginners and ski/snowboarding first-timers (No lift pass will be provided)
- Intermediate and advanced lessons available (4,000yen/hour)
- 7:45pm Friday (Jan 27) departure to make the most out of your weekend
- Apres-ski party at our local friendly bar (Karaoke Heaven Bar)
Nozawa Onsen is considered by many experienced riders as the best ski resort in Japan in terms of everything (mountain/resort layout, consistency of powder snow and weather, tree runs, backcountry, relaxed ski patrols, accessibility/location, apres ski bars, onsens, traditional town and very friendly locals).
Looking forward to the snow and good times!