A mid-winter snow adventure at our group's favorite ski resort!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at our group's favorite ski resort; Nozawa Onsen
- Two (2) full days in the mountains
- Free beginners skiing (only) lesson
- 3,000yen discount for beginners and skiing first-timers (No lift pass will be provided)
- 7:45pm Feb 23 (Friday) departure to make the most out of your weekend
- Thirteen (13) FREE public onsens (A unique cultural experience)
- Nice (paid) onsens; Furusatonoyu and Sparena
- Apres-ski party at our local friendly bar (Heaven) on Saturday night
- Chance to meet a lot of snow loving folks and some riding buddies ;)
Nozawa Onsen is considered by many experienced riders as the best ski resort in Japan in many aspects such as mountain/resort size, slopes and layout, consistent snow fall, quality and amount of powder, weather, amazing tree runs, backcountry, accessibility/location, apres ski bars, onsens, traditional town and very friendly locals.
Looking forward to the snow and good times!