Another epic powder snow weekend at our group's favorite ski resort!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at our group's favorite ski resort; Nozawa Onsen
- Two (or three) days in the mountains
- Thirteen (13) FREE public onsens
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson
- 3,000yen discount for beginners and ski/snowboarding first-timers (No lift pass will be provided)
- 7:45pm Jan 12 (Friday) departure to make the most out of your weekend
- Apres-ski party at our local friendly bar (Heaven) on Saturday night
- Return transportation is not included so you get flexibility taking the shinkansen anytime on Sunday
- Extra night stay on Jan 14 (Sunday) if you have a day-off on Jan 15 (Monday)
Nozawa Onsen is considered by many experienced riders as the best ski resort in Japan in many aspects such as mountain/resort size, slopes and layout, consistent snow fall, quality and amount of powder, weather, amazing tree runs, backcountry, accessibility/location, apres ski bars, onsens, traditional town and very friendly locals.
Looking forward to the snow and good times!