New Year ski/snowboarding trip to our group's favorite ski resort!
This Trip Features;
- 6 days of snow fun and adventure
- Thirteen (13) FREE public onsens and nice paid ones (Furusato-no-yu and Sparena)
- Free beginners snowboarding lesson
- Fireworks display at Nagasaka ski area on New Year midnight countdown
- Fun apres ski drinks at different bars/clubs
- Option to arrive earlier and/or extend your stay (just put a note when making a reservation)
Nozawa Onsen is a True snow paradise!
One of Japanʼs most superb and expansive winter sports areas. Extending from the top to the foot of Mt. Kenashi (1,650m), Nozawa Onsen Ski Resort boasts an altitude differential of 1,085 meters and a total ski slope area of 297 hectares. Indeed, the resort ranks among the very top in Japan in terms of size, its history and snow quality. The abundance of 100% natural, high-quality powder snow allows you to enjoy skiing well into early May. The unlimited variety of slopes and courses, including the exciting Snow Park, guarantees satisfaction to snow lovers of all levels from the advanced to beginners as well as families, providing all comers with the ideal playground to enjoy the ultimate in skiing, snowboarding or whatever on-snow fun delights you.
Don't miss out on this epic New Year snow adventure!