A mid-winter snow adventure at our group's favorite ski resort!
This Trip Features;
- Two (2) days of ski/snowboarding
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson
- 3,000yen discount for beginners and ski/snowboarding first-timers (No lift pass will be provided)
- 7:45pm Jan 31 (Friday) departure to make the most out of your weekend
- 13 FREE public onsens (a unique cultural experience) and 2 good paid onsens (Furusatonoyu and Sparena)
- Apres-ski drinks at our local friendly bar (Heaven) on Saturday night
- Chance to meet a lot of snow loving folks and new riding buddies ;)
Nozawa Onsen is widely considered by many experienced riders as the best ski resort in Japan in many aspects such as mountain/resort size, slopes and layout, consistent snow fall, quality and amount of powder, weather, amazing tree runs, backcountry, accessibility/location, apres ski bars, onsens, traditional town and very friendly locals.
Looking forward to the mid-winter snow and good times!