A day at Fuji Q Highland Amusement Park, a must-go while you are in Japan!
Conquer the four insane world-record rides; TAKABISHA, EEJANAIKA, DODONPA and FUJIYAMA, but also the horror house (Zekkyo Senritsu Meikyu) is what Fuji Q is famous for. With the longest route in world at 900m and lasting over 60 minutes long in the labyrinth!
Invite your friends and save the date for the mid-summer holiday!
Fuji-Q Highland Roller Coasters
- Meet in Shinjuku at 7:05am
- Get on the bus at 7:15am
- Catch up on your sleep, or chat with other members and get excited
- Arrive Fuji-Q Highland area at 9:15am
- Enjoy all the rides at Fuji-Q Highland's
- Go to the onsen (optional)
- Get on the bus at 5pm
- Arrive back to Tokyo by 7:30pm
- Round-trip private bus transportation
- Entry fee to Fuji-Q Highland (all-you-can-ride)
- Travel/accident insurance
- Fun and cute tour guide ;)
- 8% consumption tax
- Chance to meet a lot of people and make new friends
- Entrance fee to Fujiyama onsen (1,450yen) *Towels included
- Regular member (500yen) *Joined a TG trip 5 times or more
- Group of 4 or more (500yen) *Cannot apply after Regular discount
Space left: 235 out of 250