Go-karting on public road!
Put your costumes on, play some crazy tunes on loud speakers, and drive around your favorite part of town! Expect a lot of pedestrians and drivers take many pictures of you! ;)
Another Only-In-Japan experience!
Private session is available in convenience with your schedule! Just inquire to email@example.com.
YOU NEED A DRIVER'S LICENSE THAT IS VALID IN JAPAN!
Go-karting on public road
- Meet at 2:30pm at JR Akihabara station, Electric Town Exit, righthand side, in front of AKB 48 Cafe & Shop [Map]
- Walk to the Go-kart parking area
- Put your costumes on
- Orientation/safety briefing
- Practice driving at the go-kart parking area
- Drive up from Akihabara to Shibuya
- Short stop and photo shoot at Shibuya's famous crossing
- Drive back to Akihabara
- Return the go-karts around 5:30pm
- Have some drinks with people you've met on the event (Optional)
Drive around town in costume
- 2 hour go-kart rental fee
- Gasoline refill
- Photos of the event
- Driving guides
- Organizing fee
- Costume rental
- Accident insurance
- 8% consumption tax
- Chance to meet people and make new friends
Space left: 0 out of 0