Let's explore and discover some of Japan's hidden gems with Go To Travel!
This Trip Features:
- Arakurayama Sengen Park; a 15min walk up passing some gorgeous autumn leaves along many stairs will lead you to the 5-storey Pagoda. Together with the colorful autumn leaves and the 5-storey Pagoda, this is the place you can get THE BEST AND MOST PHOTOGENIC VIEW OF MT. FUJI with it's iconic snow capped peak. Absolutely jaw dropping on a clear day!
- Aokigahara Jukai Forest; better known as the 'Suicide Forest' or Sea of Trees, is a forest thriving on 30 square kilometers of hardened lava laid down by the last major eruption of Mt. Fuji in 864 AD. Sad facts, Jukai Forest is one of the most popular suicide destinations in the world so walking through the thick forest on it's beautiful nature trail can be spooky.
- Koyodai; a spectacular view spot to see Mt. Fuji upclose with it's foot surrounded by beautiful and colorful autumn leaves. Totally breathtaking on a clear day.
- Ryugu Doketsu; a 96m deep lava cave which enshrines the water god Tyotamahime no mikoto and is also a designated natural monument.
- Narusawa Hyoketsu Ice Cave; a designated 'Natural Monument'. It is a 153m long lava cave with an air hole in a vertical circular shape, created after the outpouring of lava, and located in Aokigahara Jukai. There are ice pillars inside all year round. Walk around the circular cave, enjoying its various expressions.
- Saiko Lake; the most beautiful amongst the Fuji Five Lakes, especially during the Fall Season.
- Akafuji Wine Cellar; local wine cellar where we can taste (for free) and buy some local wines and grape juice.
A trip you will spend days to visit and explore on your own but with our well thought itinerary and fun outdoor group you'll be able to see and enjoy in just one day!
Don't miss out!