An amazing mid-winter trip to Hokkaido snow wonderland!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at Niseko; voted as No. 1 ski resort in Japan.
- Ski/snowboarding at Rusutsu; another powder haven.
- Private bus departing at 10pm on Wednesday (Feb 10) from Shin-Chitose airport direct to our lodge in Niseko Hirafu.
- Meeting the group at 9:45pm on Wednesday (Feb 10) is totally fine so you don't have to take a day-off that day.
- Four (4) full possible days of ski/snowboarding.
- FREE beginners ski/snowboarding lesson on Thursday (Feb 11) from 9:30am-12:30pm.
- Extend your stay if you want to get more days of riding. Our staff will be there from the 4th of February until the 15th.
- Chance to see the Sapporo Snow Festival; widely regarded as the No. 1 festival in Japan. Plan to arrive early on Wednesday (Feb 10) so you have a full day in Sapporo.
- Nice, cozy and clean lodge just for our group.
- Regular shuttle bus from/to the lodge/Hirafu Welcome Center.
- Fun apres ski parties at different bars/clubs
Niseko is widely considered as the best and most famous ski resort in Japan amongst international skiers and snowboarders. For those who love powder, Niseko is the number one pick because it seems to constantly snow, and the deep, deep powder is way too enticing. Niseko is one big powder playground!
See one of the famous and most distinctive festivals in Japan! Huge glittering ice sculptures transform Sapporo into a magical winter wonderland during this annual Snow Festival. Teams of professional artists from around the globe create the frosty masterpieces at venues across the city. Its a must see!
Airfare is not included in the package in order to make sure you get the most convenient flights that suit your schedule and budget. Airfares will vary depending on the availability at the time of booking. You can book a round-trip plane tickets to Sapporo for as low as 13,600yen (if you book fast enough) and as high as 45,000yen (if you book last minute).
You can book/buy discounted plane tickets ONLINE through the following carriers websites (1) Sky Mark (2) AirDo (3) Jetstar (4) Air Asia (5) ANA (6) JAL. Please let us know if you're having problems booking your plane tickets and we'll help you sort it out.
Our staff will be in Niseko from the 4th of February until the 15th so you can join us whatever suits your schedule, just let us know upon booking. We can setup a price based on your itinerary, and will arrange transportation, accommodation and lift pass according to your flight schedule.
If you're planning to join this trip earlier than Feb 10, please book an early flight arriving at Shin-Chitose airport before 2:45pm if possible. There are limited no. of direct buses to Niseko in the afternoon/night. Book a night flight if possible for your return ticket to Tokyo.
Don't miss out on this epic mid-winter snow adventures!