An amazing experience free swimming with the dolphins in their natural habitat. This is an unforgettable adventure and in the same weekend we explore a volcanic island and its dramatic past.
Fulfill your dreams of swimming with dolphins!
This trip features:
- Small group swims and snorkeling with the dolphins.
- Scuba diving (beach or boat dives).
- Sightseeing around the volcanic island and seeing its dramatic past.
- A relaxing onsen.
- Beach side camping.
- Bonfire party.
This is one of our most popular outdoor trips, and it gets booked out quickly so make sure you SIGN-UP early!
Check previous trip PHOTOS!
Dolphin swimming and snorkeling
Friday (Aug 12)
- Meet at Takeshiba pier at 9:30pm
- Orientation/distribution of camping supplies
- Get on the ferry at 10:15pm
- Overnight ferry ride
Saturday (Aug 13)
- Arrive in Miyakejima island around 5am
- Bus ride to Okubohama (15mins)
- Walk to the campsite (5mins)
- Have fun setting up the tents
- Take a short nap
- Breakfast at 7am (Bring your own)
- Join the optional scuba diving (8am-11) or snorkeling lesson (9am-11)
- Have lunch (not provided)
- Dolphin swimming (12pm-4)
- Onsen at Fureaino-yu Hot Spring (4pm-5)
- Dinner at 6pm
- Bonfire drinking party
- Stay overnight camping
Sunday (Aug 14)
- Breakfast at 7:30am
- Pack-up the tents
- Join the walking/sightseeing trip around the island (9am-1pm), or just relax at the campsite
- Get on the ferry at 1:20pm
- Ferry ride (we'll drink and party on the deck floor)
- Arrive back in Tokyo around 8:30pm
Sightseeing around the island
- Round-trip ferry fare (deck space)
- Dolphin swimming trip (includes boat, guides, life jacket and pick-up/drop-off)
- Land transportation (Pier-Okubohama-Pier)
- Dinner for Saturday
- Breakfast for Sunday
- Cooking stuff (BBQ grill, coal, etc.)
- Kitchen supplies (plates, chopsticks, garbage bags, cooler box, ice, etc.)
- Travel insurance
- Tour guide
- 8% consumption tax
- Chance to meet a lot of people and make new friends
Extras; **Please selected on signing up
- Bunkbed upgrade (3,500yen) *Tokyo-Miyake only *Pre-booking required
- Sightseeing (1,500yen) *Shuttled by van or bus to nice and interesting sightseeing spots
- Snorkeling lesson (3,000yen)
- Tent & sleeping mat (2,500/person) *Shared with 1~3 other participants
- Sleeping mat rental (500 yen)
- Sleeping bag rental (1,000yen)
- Minshuku accommodation for Aug 13 (5,500yen) *If you don't like camping. Subject to availability, must be reserved in advance.
- 2 beach/boat dives (10,800yen/17,280yen) *Gear rental not included *Will be arranged depending on conditions, boats availability, and diver experience
- Wetsuit (1,000yen)
- Snorkelling kit set (1,200yen) [Snorkel/mask, fins & boots]
- Snorkel and mask only (700yen)
- Fins only (350yen)
- Boots only (350yen)
Scuba dive only;
- BCD (1,400yen)
- Regulator setup (1,400yen)
- Weights (350yen)
- Birthday on Aug 13-14 (3,000yen)
- Group of 4 or more (1,000yen/person) *Group leader required
- Seasoned dolphin swimmer (1,000yen) *Joined TG on a dolphin swim before.
- Regular member (1,000yen) *Joined a TG trip 5 times or more. Cannot be used with group discount.
Space left: 39 out of 45