A visit to two (2) powder haven in the New Year!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at Madarao and Myoko Suginohara
- Two (2) full days in the mountains
- Clean lodge (just for our group)
- Free beginners snowboarding (only) lesson from Certified Instructor
- 3,000yen discount for beginners and snowboarding first-timers (No lift pass will be provided)
- 7:45pm Friday (Jan 1 New Year's Day) departure to make the most out of your weekend
- Apres-party at our local bar
Madarao Mountain Resort; 60% of the courses are ungroomed, so there’s a good chance that you’ll be able to enjoy a fluffy, deep powder when you ski/snowboard. Also, since not many people like to ride powder (huh?!), there's not a lot of competition for the slopes. Mt. Madarao stands 1,382 meters high, has 30 separate courses and 15 ski lifts, with a ski area that features a unique bowl-shape. Since Madarao was host to Japan’s first Freestyle Skiing Competition, there are many unique courses to choose from. There are groomed courses, ungroomed courses, the Tree Run course, Free Ride Park, Kid’s Park, and wave courses. Madarao can be enjoyed by everyone from first timers to advanced riders.
Myoko Suginohara Resort; Extremely famed as one of the highest-caliber ski slopes in Japan, with 3,700ft (1,124m) in vertical drop and the longest ski run at an unbelievable distance of 5.3 miles (8.5km) in length. This course has everything any skier/snowboarder could desire with the runs being wide open or tree lined.
This is going to be an epic powder weekend!