Come join us celebrate the New Year in four (4) exciting days of snow fun at our favorite ski resort!
This Trip Features;
- Four (4) full days in the mountains
- Day trip to Togari Onsen (nearby ski resort) on Jan 2 (Mon)
- Thirteen (13) FREE public onsens
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson
- 3,000yen discount for beginners and ski/snowboarding first-timers (No lift pass will be provided)
- Intermediate and advanced lessons available upon request on the day (4,000yen/hour)
- 7:45pm Friday (Dec 30) departure to make the most out of your New Year's holiday
- Fireworks display at Nagasaka ski area on New Year midnight countdown
- New Year's party (Bar hopping)
- Fun apres ski parties at different bars/clubs
- No bus option (if you want to get there by train/car or own means)
- Extra night accommodation (if you want to extend your holiday and stay extra couple of days)
Ski/snowboarding at Nozawa Onsen; widely considered by many experts as the best ski resort in Japan in terms of everything (mountain/resort layout, consistency of powder snow and weather, tree runs, backcountry, relaxed ski patrols, accessibility/location, apres ski bars, onsens, traditional town and very friendly locals).
Don't miss out on this epic New Year snow adventure!