TG found a new toy!
SUPing is a great way to explore this beautiful lake in Okutama region. After you master how to balance on the board, let's paddle around as if you were walking on the water, and go to every corner of the lake for new findings in the nature, or just look down and you will see the fish in the water.
You can also sit or lay down on the board and relax to the fullest.
If you are a yoggie or if you want to try your balance, why not do some yoga on the board.
After SUPing, let’s go for a hike, go to an onsen, or just relax by the river, and evening fireworks festival in Okutama!
Enjoy SUPing on the gentle lake
- Meet on the train (Car No. 2 of Holiday Rapid Okutama departing at 7:44am from JR Shinjuku station)
- Catch up on your sleep or chat with other members
- Meet the rest of the group at Shiromaru station at 9:40am
- Walk to the SUP Base Center
- Get the gear on
- Safety talk and learn the basic paddling technique
- SUPing until 1:30pm
- Have picnic lunch (not provided)
- Go for a walk along the river and hike up to check our some waterfalls and go to an onsen, or just relax by the river and go to a local cafe
- Enjoy the local festival and fireworks from 7pm-8:30
- Head back to Tokyo anytime