Let's celebrate the "International Talk Like A Pirate Day" on a boat cruise by the Tokyo Bay!
2 hours of all you can drink (beer, wine, soft drinks, juice, lemon sour, etc.), and partying on the boat in pirates costume.
You will also have a chance to see the gorgeous "Rainbow Bridge", and the "Yukata Dancers" performing on stage plus DJ's playing great dance tunes, on this super fun boat cruise.
Around 350 pirates attend this party every year!
Pirates party on the boat deck
- Event: Pirates Boat Cruise Party
- Date: 2015 September 26 (Satuday)
- Location: Tokyo Bay, Tokyo
- Meeting time: Between 6pm-6:30
- Meeting place: Takeshiba Pier
- Contact person: Birte 070-2616-0101
- Party time: 7pm-9:15
- Participation fee: See below
- Price inclusion: Boat cruise fee, 2 hours all you can drink (beer, wine, softdrinks, lemon sour, etc.), and ORGANIZING FEE
- Payment: Pre-payment strictly required
- Dress code: Pirates or sexy costume
Space left: 0 out of 0
Meet lots of sexy pirates
- This event will take place regardless of the weather as the ferry has a roof and indoor areas.
- Pirates costume is very easy to make! All you need is a white scarf (head bandana), waist band, colorful clothes, and a little make-up. There are lots of pirates related stuff you can buy at your local 100yen shop.
- Boat boarding time is at 7pm.
- The boat will leave on time with or without you.
- Our group will hangout on the top deck of the ferry but you're free to walk around the boat.
- One of the "MUST ATTEND" parties for foreigners while in Tokyo.
- Food available for sale on the boat.
- Coin lockers available at the pier.
- 2nd party (Nijikai) will be organized after the pirates boat cruise.