A Saturday evening indulge with sake!
Try as many different sake as you can. There will be over 30 different breweries presenting their best sake for tasting, including normal sake, sparkling sake, plum wine and shochu, distilled spirits made from grains and vegetables.
New to sake? There will be a lecture (in both Japanese and English) on the basics of sake making and tips on how to enjoy drinking it.
Enjoy performances by a Japanese traditional dancer, guitarist, calligraphy artist, comedians, just to name a few. The entry fee includes a bottle of sake and a raffle to win more!
What a perfect setting!
Try different kinds of Japanese sake
- Event: Sake Festa Party
- Date: 2015 September 26 (Saturday)
- Venue: Jiji Press Hall
- Party time: 6:30pm-8:30
- Meeting time: 6pm
- Meeting place: Higashi Ginza Station Exit 6
- Contact person: TBA by email
- Price: 3,000yen
- Group discount: Group of 4 or more (500yen) *Group leader required
- Price inclusion: 2 hours of all-you-can-drink sake, a sake glass, one bottle of sake and a raffle ticket
- Dress code: Casual
- Reservation: Required
Performance and show throughout the event
- This is a social networking event.
- Payment okay on the day but reservation is required.
- Meet the person-in-charge at 6pm, pay the fee and you will receive an entry ticket.
- We will enter the venue together before 6:30pm so DON'T BE LATE!
- There will be a lecture, standup comedy, Japanese traditional dance, guitar live, etc. going on throughout the event.
- This event is carried in both English and Japanese.
- Snack is available for sale at the venue.
- Bringing food/alcohol inside the venue is not allowed except for soft drinks.
- You can win sake products for the raffle.