A mid-winter snow adventure weekend at the largest ski resort in Japan!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at (by far) the largest ski resort in Japan
- Two (2) full days in the mountains
- Well located hotel (almost ski-in/ski-out) near Yakebitaiyama; the best powder snow and ski area in Shiga Kogen
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lessons from Certified Instructors
- 3,000yen discount for beginners and ski/snowboarding first-timers (No lift pass will be provided)
- Intermediate and advanced lessons available (4,000yen/hour)
- 7:45pm Friday (Feb 5) departure to make the most out of your weekend
- Apres-ski party on Saturday (Feb 6)
- Chance to see the snow monkeys enjoying the hot spring on Sunday (Feb 7)
Let's enjoy together the well famed Japanese powder snow in mid-winter!