A weekend adventure to the summer capital of Japan!
This trip features:
- Shirahama Beach; is an 800 meter long beach that is one of Izu's most famous and popular attractions. Beach lovers come here to enjoy the sand and sun, and the area is also known for it's relatively good surfing conditions.
- Yumigahama Beach; a conical shaped beach voted as one of the most beautiful beaches in Japan and it's calm, mild and flat surf is ideal for open water swimming.
- Minami Izumachi Geopark; is a spot where you can see Izu's most breathtaking coastline and unique landscapes that cannot be seen anywhere else.
- Hirizo Beach; located at the southern tip of the Izu Peninsula and surrounded by steep cliffs is the best snorkelling spot in the Kanto region.
- Kawazu 7 Waterfalls; a series of waterfalls located upstream on the Kawazu River, called Kamadaru, Ebidaru, Hebidaru, Shokeidaru, Kanidaru, Deaidaru and Odaru Falls in order from upstream which can be seen from a nice walking trail.
- Amagisou Spa; boasts one of the most scenic outdoor onsens in Japan. Outdoor and unique cave onsens and next to a huge waterfall.
Come join the fun!