Come let's watch Japan's national sport!
The Japanese consider sumo a modern Japanese martial art, though the sport has a history spanning many centuries...
We'll watch the last day of the tournament where you can witness the very traditional and interesting "Closing Ceremony".
A truly Japanese cultural experience!
Sumo video by National Geographic
- Event details may vary due to unforseen circumstances.
- Tickets will be distributed on the day at the meeting spot.
- Organization and participation fee are added in the price of the ticket.
- Group reservation and payment are okay.
- You will be seated on the 2nd floor arena.
- We'll watch the last day of the tournament where you can witness the very traditional and interesting "Closing Ceremony".
- Oedo Ryogoku station is a 5min walk to the JR Ryogoku station (the meeting spot); in case you want to take the Oedo line.
- We'll grab some food and drinks at a local Izakaya with some people you've met after the tournament (Optional).
- Final details will be sent to the participants by email two days before the event.