Explore the beautiful region of Okutama from the saddle of a mountain (or cross) bike!
Spend the day biking and trekking while visiting gorgeous waterfalls, picturesque lakes and stunning mountain scenery and autumn leaves.
Picnic lunch next to a beautiful waterfall and (optional) visit to the local onsen to finish the day.
A nice small group outdoor trip!
Group picture by the big waterfall
- Itinerary may vary due to the weather, traffic conditions, and other unavoidable circumstances.
- You MUST have your own insurance (health, social, company, etc.) to be able join.
- You MUST be over 18 years old.
- We'll be taking the Holiday Rapid Okutama train departing at 7:44am on Paltform No. 11 from JR Shinjuku station. Make sure you arrive early and wait in-front of Car No. 1 to be able to get a seat. Otherwise, you will be standing the entire train ride.
- Meeting the group at Okutama station is totally fine. Just make sure you'll be there before 9:15am.
- The trek is short and easy.
- The bike trip is about 25 kilometers. Long enough to give you some good sweat. We'll have a lot of time (about 4 hours) to cover the distance so it will be a relaxing bike ride.
- Reasonable fitness necessary to join!
- Final details will be sent to the participants by email two days before the event.