Ever ridden a dragon?!
Come join the Tokyo Gaijins dragon boat race crew (or just cheer for our team) as we compete against the best dragon racers in Japan! No experience nor swimming skill necessary, just a good level of enthusiasm to try something fun and new!
Team uniform is RED CLOTHES (or BODY SUIT) and CRAZY HAT!
Check 2014, 2013 and 2012 race photos!
Yokohama dragon boat race video
- Itinerary may vary due to the weather and other unavoidable circumstances.
- You MUST have your own insurance (health, social, company, etc.) to be able join.
- Closest train stations to Yamashita koen are Motomachi-Chukagai on Minato-Mirai line and Ishikawacho on JR line.
- Experience and swimming skill are not necessary!
- Pizza lunch will be served around 1pm.
- Joining just to watch and cheer for our team is FREE, just bring your own food, drinks and snacks.
- Team members must wear a red t-shirt as a uniform.
- Final details will be sent to the participants two days before the event.