Thank you very much for registering as a member of Tokyo Gaijins!
Please subscribe to the mailing list/s for activities of your interests!
Take note that you can easily remove/unsubscribe yourself from any mailing lists at anytime by clicking on the "To be removed" link at the bottom of every email that we sent you.
Thank you! Moderator
By participating in any Tokyo Gaijins activity, you agree to follow the following rules, and any other reasonable rules that Tokyo Gaijins may adopt.
- No membership fee needed!
- You must be 18 years old and above to participate in Tokyo Gaijins activities. If you are under 18 and want to participate in an activity, you must first provide Tokyo Gaijins with a letter of permission signed by your parent or guardian.
- Your participation in any Tokyo Gaijins activities may involve risk.
- Tokyo Gaijins is NOT responsible for any injuries, death, damage or loss of property that may happen as a result of your participation in any Tokyo Gaijins activity.
- You are responsible for your own safety and if you chose to participate in any Tokyo Gaijins activity, you are participating at your own risk.
- You must be aware of your own capabilities and assess for yourself the level of risk associated with any activity you wish to participate in.
- You must provide your own clothing/equipment appropriate for the activities. Rental of clothing/equipment at the time of the activity is also possible. For extreme sports and high-level risk activities, gear and equipment are included as part of the package.
- Although, Tokyo Gaijins provides insurance for all of its outdoor activities, you still MUST have a proper insurance (national health, social, travel, or work) to be able to join. Special accident insurance for extreme sports and high level risk activities are not provided by Tokyo Gaijins but included as part of the package of outdoor operators/clubs.
- You may appear in event/trip photos or videos.