Let's explore the Japanese outdoors and see beautiful cherry blossoms and picture perfect views of Mt. Fuji!
This Trip Features;
- Arakurayama Sengen Park/Chureito Pagoda; a 15min walk passing some beautiful sakura trees along the many stairs leading to the Chureito Pagoda. This is the place you can get the best and most photogenic view of Mt. Fuji with it's iconic snow capped peak (weather permitting). Together with the Chureito Pagoda and the gorgeous cherry blossoms, you'll see the most famous view of Mt. Fuji exactly as what you see on Japanese postcards. Absolutely jaw dropping on a clear day!
- Kawaguchiko Lake; a leisurely and flat bicycle ride around Kawaguchiko Lake (about 18km) stopping by some parks here and there to see beautiful cherry blossoms on our way to the Kawaguchiko Sakura Festival.
- Mt. Tenjo; a short (but optional) hike up to the 'Observation Deck' of Mt. Tenjo to enjoy superb views of Mt. Fuji and of Kawaguchiko Lake.
- Mt. Fuji; Japan's most famous and iconic mountain with it's snow capped peak.
- Akafuji Wine Cellar; Local wine cellar where we can taste (for free) and buy some local wines.
One of our best trips in the Spring so don't miss out!