A 4-day New Year snow adventure at 3 awesome ski resorts well-known for it's deep powder and off-piste gated terrain!
This Trip Features;
- ¥20,000 Go To Travel campaign trip discount
- Go To Travel campaign coupons
- Four (4) full days in the mountains
- Ski/snowboarding at three (3) different ski resorts (Myoko Suginohara, Lotte Arai and Nozawa Onsen)
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson
- 4,000yen discount for beginners and skiing first-timers
- 7:45pm Dec 30 (Wed) departure to make the most out of the New Year's holiday
- Apres-ski drinks at some good local bars
- Chance to meet a lot of snow loving folks and some new riding buddies ;p
Myoko Suginohara is extremely famed as one of the highest-caliber ski slopes in Japan, with 1,124m in vertical drop and the longest ski run at an unbelievable distance of 8.5km in length. This course has everything any skier/snowboarder could desire with the runs being wide open or tree lined.
Lotte Arai is a "new old" resort ski resort, and like the other Myoko snow resorts, gets dumped on with lots of snow – an average of about 15m+ of Japow each year. Somewhat rare for a Japanese ski resort, skiing here includes some above treeline terrain (sub-alpine) in wide open powder bowls. The resort has some avalanche controlled areas where off-piste ski/snowboarding is permitted.
Nozawa Onsen is considered by many experienced riders as the best ski resort in Japan in many aspects such as mountain/resort size, slopes and layout, consistent snow fall, quality and amount of powder, weather, amazing tree runs, backcountry, accessibility/location, apres ski bars, onsens, traditional town and very friendly locals.
Come join the New Year powder fun!