A mid-winter snow adventure at the largest ski resort in Japan Go To Travel!
This Trip Features;
- Go To Travel campaign discount
- Ski/snowboarding at (by far) the largest ski resort in Japan
- Two (2) full days in the mountains
- Well located hotel (almost ski-in/ski-out) near Yakebitaiyama; the best powder snow and ski area in Shiga Kogen
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson
- 3,000yen discount for beginners and ski/snowboarding first-timers
- 7:45pm Friday (Jan 29) departure to make the most out of your weekend
- Fun apres-ski gathering on Saturday (Jan 30)
- Chance to see the wild but cute Japanese snow monkeys relaxing in the onsen
Let's enjoy the well famed Japanese powder snow in mid-winter!