A summer adventure trip to two of the most picturesque places in Japan!
This Trip Features;
- Fukiware Falls; known as the oriental Niagara Falls. This dynamic waterfall is surrounded by beautiful scenery and will cool you down with its fine mist on a hot summer day.
- Yunoko Lake; picturesque clear-water lake known for its green summer colors with a trail around its 3 km shoreline.
- Yudaki Falls; a 70m high, 110m long waterfall located at the southern tip of Yunoko Lake and named as one of the "Famous 5 Waterfalls of Nikko".
- Senjogahara Marshland; means "battlefield", was named after a mythical tale of the gods of Mount Nantai and Mount Akagi, and is one of Japan's largest high-altitude marshes located at the center of Nikko National Park.
- Mt. Nantai; literally means "man's body mountain", is a stratovolcano in the Nikkō National Park. You will see a breathtaking view of this huge mountain while trekking Senjogahara Marshland.
- Ryuzu-no-taki; means "dragon head waterfall" in Japanese. The name comes from the shape of the falls, which resembles the head of a dragon.
Don't miss out on this absolutely spectacular summer trip!