An autumn adventure trip to two of the most picturesque places in Japan!
This Trip Features;
- Fukiware Falls; Japan's version of Niagara Falls is 7 meters high and 30 meters wide with rapid stream gushing down from both sides and hitting the river bottom is a spectacular sight. Seen from the bedrock above them, the falls make a powerful impression. The autumn foliage is also a must-see!
- Yunoko Lake; picturesque clear-water lake known for its autumn colors with a trail around its 3 km shoreline.
- Yudaki Falls; a 70m high, 110m long waterfall located at the southern tip of Yunoko Lake and named as one of the "Famous 5 Waterfalls of Nikko".
- Senjogahara Marshland; means "battlefield", was named after a mythical tale of the gods of Mount Nantai and Mount Akagi, and is one of Japan's largest high-altitude marshes located at the center of Nikko National Park. Senjogahara is particularly beautiful in autumn when the marshland's grasses turn into a reddish yellow and the larch trees into a shiny gold.
- Mt. Nantai; literally means "man's body mountain", is a stratovolcano in the Nikkō National Park. You will see breathtaking views of this huge mountain around Senjogahara Marshland.
- Ryuzu-no-taki; means "dragon head waterfall" in Japanese. The name comes from the shape of the falls, which resembles the head of a dragon.
Don't miss out on this absolutely spectacular autumn trip!