A weekend away in the snow at Japan's premier resort to ski/snowboard as well as party!
Powder Love Hakuba is a yearly, live-music, DJ and festival style event held both inside and outside of Tracks Bar in Hakuba. The Event will feature a nightclub in the basement of Tracks with a top international DJ line-up, while the first floor will feature live music and performance artists. To add to the good vibes of the event there will also be food stalls and a huge bonfire outside with an icebar, more music, and video displays!
This Snow Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at world and Olympic class resorts; Hakuba Cortina and Hakubagoryu&47
- Two (2) days in the mountains
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson
- 2,000yen discount for beginners
- 7:45pm Friday (Mar 6) departure to make the most out of your weekend
- Powder Love Hakuba; awesome party, good music, great bands and DJ's
- Hotel 10mins walk to the ski lifts and 2mins walk to Powder Love
Let's ride the amazing powder of the Hakuba Alps during the day, and enjoy live bands and great music at night!