A 3-day mid-winter snow adventure at 3 awesome ski resorts well-known for it's deep and amazing powder this time of the year!
January 11 (Monday) is a Japanese public holiday :)
This Trip Features;
- Three (3) full days in the mountains
- Ski/snowboarding at three (3) ski resorts (Myoko Suginohara, Seki Onsen and Nozawa Onsen)
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson
- 6,000yen discount for beginners and skiing first-timers (No lift pass will be provided)
- 7:45pm Jan 8 (Fri) departure to make the most out of the 3-day weekend
- Apres-ski drinks at some good local bars
- Chance to meet a lot of snow loving folks and some new riding buddies ;p
Myoko Suginohara is extremely famed as one of the highest-caliber ski slopes in Japan, with 1,124m in vertical drop and the longest ski run at an unbelievable distance of 8.5km in length. This course has everything any skier/snowboarder could desire with the runs being wide open or tree lined.
Seki Onsen is an off-piste haven for powder maniacs and attracts a lot of hype for its steep tree skiing and the masses of snow that bestow the ski area; somewhere in the realm of 14.5 to 16 metres on average per season. Seki is rather petite but definitely steep and deep!
Nozawa Onsen is considered by many experienced riders as the best ski resort in Japan in many aspects such as mountain/resort size, slopes and layout, consistent snow fall, quality and amount of powder, weather, amazing tree runs, backcountry, accessibility/location, apres ski bars, onsens, traditional town and very friendly locals.
Come join the powder fun!